1. Apply an eye shadow primer all over the lids and into the crease.
2. Using a flat, angled liner brush, apply Painter’s Blue to the upper lash-line. Wing it out at the outer corner.
3. Using a fluffy eye shadow brush, apply Bold Gold (dry) to the lid and along the crease.
4. Using a smaller shadow brush, foil (dampen your brush) Bold Gold onto the lid.
5. Touch up Painter’s Blue if it’s faded from applying Bold Gold.
8. Apply mascara to the upper lashes and the outer lower lashes.
7. Use a medium-sized, fluffy blush brush to apply Kept Coral to the cheeks.