Release Date: May 5, 2011
Availability: MAC stores & maccosmetics.com
This collection will include shadows and beauty powders with a pressed flower design on them.
Check out the MAC Collections Database for a full list of upcoming MAC collections.
Bloom brightly with a stylish fusion of the floral and the fashionable in the summer color collection that evoke the cool side of the hottest season. Fashion Flower girls are free to be, each one with cultivated connection to the green house and the fashion house. Unfolding and flourishing these perennial prima donna embrace the growing tend of cheeks and eyes lightly dusted with daisy debossed beauty powder and shadows.
Their confidence steams from petal-light lashes that sprout dramatically with studio fix bold-black lashes dew lips that sparkle sweetly in Budding Beauty Lipgelee and Summer Shower, a softly sheer aqua blue lipstick. Ever him join these rare blossoms and succumb horticulturally to bouquet that’s equal parts of fleur and couture.
- Summer Shower (glaze): light aqua (limited edition)
- Mlle (glaze): light white pink (re-promote from Femme Noir)
- Ever Hip (cremesheen): bright creamy coral (re-promote from Give Me Liberty of London)
- Growing Trend (amplified creme): mid-tone taupe nude (limited edition)
- Now in Season: pale yellow with pearlized pigment (limited edition)
- Fashionflower: pale pink with pearlized pigments (limited edition)
- Budding Beauty: pale coral with pearlized pigments (limited edition)
- Lucky Green (veluxe pearl): frosted mid-tone lime (permanent)
- Fresh Daisy (frost): frosted mid-tone yellow white (limited edition)
- Bows & Curtseys (satin): metallic hunter green (limited edition)
- Aqua (matte): aqua blue (permanent)
- Free to Be (matte): bright true coral (re-promote from Give Me Liberty of London)
- Groundcover (matte): mid-tone warm grey (limited edition)
Studio Fix Lash ($14.00)
- Bold Black: deep intense black
Penultimate Eye Liner ($17.50)
- Rapid Black: pure black (permanent)
Beauty Powder ($25.00)
- Light Sunshine: pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkles (limited edition)
- Alpha Girl: soft peachy pink with gold nuances (re-promote from Heatherette)
Originally posted April 11, 2011