Release Date: January 2012
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Availability: Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA
OPI announces the launch of six new limited edition shades inspired by hip hop sensation Nicki Minaj, including a purple Shatter! Inspired by Minaj’s unique style, love of bright colors, and her debut album Pink Friday, the Nicki Minaj by OPI promotion will feature an array of bold hues, from neon lime green to pink.
“OPI is so excited to work with Nicki in releasing these six new nail lacquers,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Nicki has taken the hip hop world by storm, but her music is only part of the equation. She’s also become a fashion inspiration, noted for her daring costumes and hair color both on and off the stage.”
Nicki’s eclectic look made including a new hue in OPI’s bestselling Shatter coat a must for this collaboration. The purple Super Bass Shatter (a record-setting purple that “shatters” before your eyes) is inspired by graffiti art and works when painted over any dry OPI hue. Adding top coat takes Super Bass Shatter from matte to glossy in seconds.
OPI is teaming up with Nicki Minaj. I can’t wait for this collection!
- Pink Friday: Kick off the weekend with this pop! of bubblegum pink
- Metallic 4 Life: This charcoal sparkle flies with the stars in the skies
- Save Me: I drove for miles just to find this silver-rainbow glitter
- Fly: I came to win, to fight…and to wear this aqua
- Did It On ‘Em: A lusty little lacquer that loves the “lime”-light
- Super Bass Shatter: A record-setting purple that “shatters” before your eyes