Price: $7.04 each
Size: 15 ml / 0.5 fl. oz.
Release date: Currently available
Availability: Target stores & target.com
Nicole by OPI welcomes warmer weather with twelve new vibrant shades from the Something About Spring Collection, available exclusively at Target. From bold purples to fierce yellow metallics and iridescent shimmers, Something About Spring has a hue to accentuate every style.
“We are thrilled to exclusively provide Target with some of Nicole by OPI’s hottest shades for 2011,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Target is filled with affordable, chic wardrobe staples and Something About Spring includes a variety of colorful, fun lacquers to accessorize every fashion-savvy consumer.”
With playful names reminiscent of blossoming flowers, picnics in the park and seaside vacations, Something About Spring adds a fresh touch to every sunny spring adventure.
Nicole by OPI will be releasing 12 new, limited-edition Spring shades, exclusively at Target stores. See them all, below!
And let us know which color you like best in the comments!
- Brilliant Idea: glittery lime never looked so good…genius!
- Daffy Dill: we picked this lime-green shade just for you
- Dandy Lion: an un-caged and totally fierce metallic yellow
- I’m a Pool for Love: jump right into this deep, dark grape
- Iceberg Lotus: refreshing bright green, packed with shine
- Make a Comet-ment: a once-in-a-lifetime, sliver-glitter sighting!
- Nicole’s Nickel: bling out your nails with this deep silver glitter!
- Pink. Seriously: this classic hot pink means business
- Pink-nic in the Park: a sunset-worthy shade of pink
- Sea How Far You Go: a limit-pushing gold
- Shell Me the Truth: a glowing peach, fresh off the shore
- You’re S-teal the One: u gotta stay true to this amazing green-blue