Release Date: February 8, 2012
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Availability: Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA
OPI celebrates color with the Holland Collection for Spring/Summer 2012. Inspired by the country’s range of stunning shades – as seen in vivid tulips, windmill-dotted hillsides and bustling canals – the collection’s twelve shades offer a mixture of sophisticated neutrals and highly-pigmented brights.
“Holland has a very unique, vibrant beauty to match its open-minded nature,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Spring is the season of color, and the Holland Collection provides an array of pink, coral and orange hues that capture this energy. The bright lacquers are married with neutrals in new variations like red clay and sea green.”
“Wearing these colors on fingers and toes will accessorize the season’s hottest trends,” remarks Suzi. “The varied palette of colors accentuates the looks that walked the runway, from colored pants and ladylike frocks to long, blousy-sleeved tops and dramatic patterns.”
- A Roll in The Hague: Take advantage of this frisky little orange
- Red Lights Ahead…Where?: This coral-packed red is the hottest in the district
- Kiss Me on My Tulips: A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink
- Pedal Faster Suzi!: This pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling”
- Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI?: All of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum
- Vampsterdam: A deep purple for a divine diva
- Did You ’ear About Van Gogh?: Rumor has it…this sandy bisque is a work of art
- Thanks a WindMillion: You totally deserve this breezy sea green
- Wooden Shoe Like to Know?: It’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown
- I Have Herring Problem: What’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?
- I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!: This sassy steal-blue shimmer means business!
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes: Take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose