Release Date: November 23, 2011
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Availability: Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA
This holiday season, OPI pays homage to America’s favorite Muppet friends as they hit the big screen in Disney’s The Muppets. With an all-star cast including Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Chris Cooper, Kermit, Miss Piggy and the entire Muppet crew, the family comedy opens in theaters nationwide on November 23, 2011.
Inspired by the film’s namesake lively and colorful characters, OPI launches twelve limited-edition Nail Lacquers for Holiday 2011. “OPI is so excited to work with Disney to celebrate this long-awaited movie release,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Not only do The Muppets characters inspire fun, bright and joyful colors, the fashionable Miss Piggy lends her name to three high-shine pink-based hues, ranging from bold red flecked with silver to a multi-dimensional strawberry shade.”
- Animal-istic: This wild bright red cannot be tamed!
- Meep-Meep-Meep: Missing out on this fuchsia would make you weep, weep, weep!
- Wocka Wocka!: The popular deep berry makes everything fun and merry!
- Pepe’s Purple Passion: This deep, decadent shade is the best purple ever, okay!
- Designer, de Better!: And this light metallic bronze is ready for the runway.
- Warm & Fozzie: A feel-good shade of metallic copper.
- Rainbow Connection: The rainbow glitter of your dreams.
- Excuse Moi!: Ahem! This pink glitter has something to say!
- Gone Gonzo!: The aqua-blue glitter is taking over the world!
- Fresh Frog of Bel Air: A glitter that prefers the greener things in life.
- Divine Swine: The finest, most fabulous magenta glitter ever.
- Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It!: Red glittery fun for everyone!