Release Date: September 29, 2011
Availability: MAC online & MAC stores
This review covers 6 of the lipsticks from MAC’s Fall Colour Collection.
- Fleshpot (satin): Pale muted pinky beige (Permanent at PRO)
- Violetta (amplified): Bright clean violet purple (Permanent at PRO)
- Plum Bright (satin): Bright Purple (Limited Edition)
- Neon Orange (amplified): Bright clean orange (Permanent at PRO)
- Show Orchid (amplified): Vivid hot pink (Permanent at PRO)
- Fusion Pink (amplified): Bright coral (Permanent at PRO)
These lipsticks come in standard MAC packaging. The tubes are made of plastic and can easily be taken on-the-go.
All of these lipsticks give great color and have a medium-soft formula. Violetta and Plum Bright are slightly more translucent than the other colors.
The lipsticks will last 3-4 hours on the lips if you don’t eat/drink.
Ease of Use: 9.25/10
The formula glides on easily, but you’ll need to be precise with the bright colors.
These are the same size (3 g) as regular MAC lipsticks and cost $14.50 each.