Release Date: September 22, 2011
Availability: MAC online & MAC stores
This review covers the 16 MAC Styledriven Pro Longwear Eyeshadows.
- Carefree (frost): Pale white gold
- Pink Frontier (frost): Soft golden pink
- Sunny Outlook (satin): Bright golden yellow
- Sweet Satisfaction (frost): Soft neutral beige
- One to Watch (satin): Light warm brown
- Lie Low (frost): Dark frosted golden brown
- Plush (satin): Vivid purple
- Thru the Night (frost): Deep navy
- Fresh Flare (frost): Bright kelly green
- Hot Paprika (frost): Mid-tone burnt red
- Tease with Ease (frost): Bright fuchsia
- Make Your Mark (satin): Dark chocolate
- Keep Your Cool (satin): Dark grey brown
- Legendary Black (satin): Warm almost black
- Weathered (frost): Dirty blue grey
- Styledriven (frost): Pale white blue
These come in larger plastic compacts compared to normal MAC eye shadows. They have the same packaging as the shadows included in MAC’s Peacocky collection.
MAC claims these shadows last for 8 hours. I don’t know if MAC has application over a base in mind or not. Either way, these shadows are of solid quality, but no more so than with other good MAC shadows. As long as you use a base, the shadow will last all day.
The formulation is soft and blendable, though on the slightly powdery side. The pigmentation is also good for all these colors.
Ease of Use: 9/10
The shadows apply well, with good color. It’s actually somewhat difficult to blend out the colors, but only because the pigmentation is good.
Pro Longwear Eye Shadows contain 3.4 g of product and cost $20.00 each. That’s $5.88 per gram compared to $10 per gram for regular MAC shadows.