Release Date: September 22, 2011
Availability: MAC online & MAC stores
This review covers the 10 MAC Styledriven Pro Longwear Lip Pencils.
- Nice ‘n’ Spicy: Pink cinnamon stick
- Bittersweet: Intense brown
- Absolutely It: Soft burgundy
- Morning Coffee: Mid-tone rose
- What a Blast!: Bright orange
- Etcetera: Creamy beige
- Kiss Me Quick: Yellow red
- Staunchly Stylish: Pinky beige
- More to Love: Intense bluish pink
- In Anticipation: Soft yellow pink
These are pencil liners that you sharpen down as you use up the product. The sharpener is not included.
MAC doesn’t claim that these lip pencils will last for a specific number of hours, but does claim they are “longwearing” and will “adhere instantly.” The pencil does adhere very well to the skin and will stay on the lips for 5-6 hours if you don’t eat or drink.
The formula is dry, so you’ll want to apply a balm over the pencil.
Ease of Use: 8.75/10
Because the formula is dry, these drag a little on the skin. Make sure your lips are moisturized before you apply these pencils and put a balm on top.
You get 1.2 g of product for $18.00 while regular lip pencils cost $14.00 and contain 1.45 g of product.