If you’re not big on bright colors, but don’t want to get pinched on St. Patrick’s Day, here’s a low-key, wearable eye look for you to wear. Just a pop of green does it!
|Eyes||MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, MAC Club eye shadow, MAC Mystery eye shadow, MAC Pearlglide eye liner in Black Line, Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Covet, Maybelline One by One mascara in Blackest Black|
1. Apply a neutral, slightly shimmery eye shadow base (like MAC’s Bare Study) onto the lid and into the crease.
2. With a dense, flat eye shadow brush, apply a brown/dark green duo-chrome eye shadow (like MAC’s Club) to the lid.
3. With a fluffy crease brush, apply a mid-toned, neutral, matte brown to the crease, blending back and forth.
4. Line your upper lash-line with a dark eyeliner that has green shimmers in it (like MAC’s Black Line).
5. Re-apply Club eye shadow onto the lid if necessary.
6. Line the outer 2/3 of your lower waterline and lash-line with a bright green liner (like UD’s Covet). Smudge the color until you get the effect you want.
7. Apply black mascara to the upper lashes only.
8. Apply a matte or slightly shimmery highlight under your brow.