Digging the lime-green eye colors, but never have an occasion to wear them? St. Patrick’s Day is your chance! Here is a bright green eye tutorial just for you.
|Eyes||Victoria’s Secret cream shadow in Going Green, Orglamix mineral eye shadow in Absinthe, NARS green eye shadow (name unknown), Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Black, Maybelline One by One mascara in Blackest Black|
1. Apply a shimmery, light green eye shadow base (like VS’s cream shadow in Going Green) onto the lid.
2. With a dense, flat eye shadow brush, apply a shimmery, bright, lime (yellow-based) green (like Orglamix’s Absinthe) to the lid.
3. Take the same lime green color and, with a tiny, dense detail brush, apply it to the inner 1/3 of your lower lash-line.
4. With a fluffy crease brush, apply a darker shimmery green that is also yellow-based to the crease, blending back and forth.
5. Take the same green color and, with a tiny, dense detail brush, apply it to the outer 2/3 of your lower lash-line. Connect the darker green color with the lime-green color already on the inner 1/3 of your lower lash-line.
6. Apply a black eye liner (like Revlon ColorStay in Black) to the upper lash-line, winging it out at the corner slightly. Also tight-line with the black eye liner (ie apply it to your upper waterline). Leave your lower waterline clean.
7. Apply black mascara to the upper lashes, but only to the outer half. Do the same with the outer half of your lower lashes.
8. Leave your brow un-highlighted.