When you think of St. Patrick’s Day, two colors come to mind: green and gold. Here is an eye look that will show off the colors of St. Patrick’s Day!
|Eyes||NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish, Victoria’s Secret Chubby Eye Stick in Blue Zap, Jesse’s Girl Eye Dust in Sunlit Cactus, MAC eye shadow in Awaken, L’Oreal HiP eyeliner in Gold Charge, L’Oreal HiP cream eyeliner in Teal, Maybelline One by One mascara in Blackest Black|
1. Apply a light green eye shadow base (like NYX’s Horse Raddish) onto the inner 1/3 of your lid and lower lash-line.
2. Apply a darker green eye shadow base (like VS’s Blue Zap) onto the outer 2/3 of your lid, into the crease, and onto the outer 2/3 or your lower lash-line.
3. Take a fluffy crease brush and apply a shimmery gold (preferably with a green duo-chrome like Jesse’s Girl’s Sunlit Cactus) to the crease, blending back and forth.
4. Take a dense, flat eye shadow brush and apply a glittery, cool-toned, light green (like MAC’s Awaken) eye shadow to the outer 2/3 of your lid.
5. Take another dense, flat eye shadow brush and apply a glittery, cool-toned, green that is lighter than the green you just used (preferably one with some gold undertones) and apply it to the inner 1/3 of your lid.
6. Take a teal-green eye liner (like L’Oreal’s Teal) and apply it to the upper lash-line.
7. Take a gold eye liner (like L’Oreal’s Gold Charge) and apply it to the lower waterline.
8. Apply black mascara to both your upper and lower lashes.
9. Leave your brow un-highlighted.