Here’s an eye look using the MAC Cutie quad from the Quite Cute collection. The colors are pretty sheer, so the look is subtle–good for a daytime Spring or Easter look.
Also check out the video tutorial for this look, below!
If you’ve done any other looks with this quad, share it in the comments!
|Eyes||e.l.f. shadow primer, MAC Cutie eye shadow quad, e.l.f. Shimmer eyeliner pencil in Plum Passion, Physician’s Formula Organic Wear mascara in black|
1. Apply an eye shadow primer to the lids and in the crease.
2. Take a fluffy shadow brush and apply Moshi! Moshi! under the brows as a highlighter.
3. Using a flat, dense eye shadow brush, apply Boycrazy to the lids. Pack on the color as many times as you need to get the color you want.
4. Take a fluffy crease brush and apply Goody Goody Gum Drop to the crease, blending back and forth.
5. Take another dense, flat eye shadow brush and apply Azuki Bean to the outer corner of each eye in a small, sideways “V.”
8. Re-apply any of the colors if they’ve faded during the process of you applying other colors.
7. Take a medium or dark purple liner and line your upper lash-line.
8. Apply mascara.