I’ve gotten multiple requests for a tutorial using Urban Decay’s Naked Palette. Here is a simple, neutral eye look using the palette.
See below for a step-by-step guide to this eye look.
1. Apply an eye shadow primer all over the lids and into the crease. (Optional: Apply Bare Study Paint Pot to the lids also.)
2. Using a small, rounded, fluffy crease brush (a), apply Buck to the crease. Start at the outer half of your crease, eventually blending into the inner half of the crease. Connect the shadow in a sideways “V” with the outer corner of your lower lash-line.
3. Using a larger, rounded, fluffy crease brush (b), apply Naked into the crease. This will blend in with Buck.
4. Using a small liner brush (d), apply Naked to the outer half of the lower lash-line.
5. Using a flat shadow brush (c), apply Sin to the lids.
8. Using a small liner brush (d), apply Sin to the inner half of the lower lash-line.
7. Using a small liner brush (d), apply Smog to the upper lash-line as a liner. You can mix with mixing medium if you prefer.
8. Using an angled shadow brush (e), apply Virgin under the brow bone.
9. Apply brown mascara.
10. Optional: Apply a purple-based pink color to the lips to balance out the neutral eyes. I used Playtime by MAC.