Release Date: February 2012
Availability: YSL Counters, Sephora, Saks, Nordstrom
“The gleam of an infinite profusion of dazzling fruit jellies, translucent raspberry and wild strawberry, mandarin orange, melon, mango and persimmon bring a gorgeous flush to the Yves Saint Laurent woman’s face. Her smile is as bright as shining sugared drops and syrups: shocking cherry, tangerine, grape and pomegranate, crystallized rose petals, mint and chocolate.”
–Creative Director Lloyd Simmonds
Holy Momma mackerel. This collection looks so beautifully juicy! Check the colors out for yourself in the images, below.
Those gel blushes… Swoon.
Ombre 5 Lumieres Palette ($74.00) (Limited Edition) (House of Fraser Exclusive)
- Sky blue, light green, baby pink, bright yellow and pastel purple, all with subtle shimmer and the YSL logo embossed in the center.
Vinyl Candy Palette ($68.00) (Limited Edition)
- Raspberry and Lilac with pearly finishes. Blackcurrant and Gooseberry with satin finishes.
Voile de Blush ($40.00) (Limited Edition)
- Water-based gel blushes
- Carmine Veil No 1: bright candy apple red
- Coral Veil No 2: bursting-with-health apricot
- Pink Veil No 3: sparkling pink
- tba No 4
Rouge Volupte Perle ($38.00) (Limited Edition)
- Iridescent Burgundy No 113
- Sparkling Fuchsia No 114
- Shimmering Coral No 115
- Milky Pink No 116
Duo Manucure Couture ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
- No 7: Brown/Green
- No 8: Pink/Orange
Golden Gloss ($40.00)
- Golden Violet No 49
- Golden Peach No 50