Here is a look into Bobbi Brown’s Choose Your Black Collection. Keep reading for product descriptions and photos!
Long Wear Gel Eyeliner ($22.00)
- With the precision of liquid liner and the flexible feel of a gel, a 12-hour, water-resistant formula goes from subtle to bold depending upon application. The award-winning, inky-black shade is one of Bobbi’s bestsellers and the perennial favorite from her Choose Your Black Collection, an array of blackest-black liners for standout eyes.
Kohl Cake Liner ($22.00)
- Inspired by old-school cake liner, the rich powder formula can be applied dry or damp to create different takes on the smoky eye. Intensely pigmented and long-lasting, it goes on silky-smooth without flaking. Created just for Bobbi’s Choose Your Black Collection, the limited-edition shade is yet another way to create dark and sexy eyes.
Kohl Eyeliner ($24.00)
- For a quick way to make eyes stand out, nothing compares to a dense, highly pigmented pencil. Part of Bobbi’s Choose Your Black Collection, the super-simple formula combines the classic look of kohl eyeliner with the portability of a pencil. An absolute essential for smudgy, smoky eyes.
Long Wear Eye Pencil ($24.00)
- Specially formulated to stay put for 12 hours, a richly pigmented pencil glides on smoothly and delivers intense definition. Boasting a jet-black hue, the classic Bobbi shade fits perfectly in her Choose Your Black Collection, an array of blackest-black liners for standout eyes. Take your pick and prepare to turn heads.
Smoky Eyeliner Brush ($28.00)
- A winning team – the Smokey Eyeliner Brush was designed to be used dry with the limited-edition Kohl Cake Liner to create a sexy, smudgy line for the ultimate smoky eye. You can also use it to double-line your eyes with a powder shadow over your favorite gel or pencil eyeliner.