Sequins! Velvet! Satin! Tweed! This season, the catwalks were abundant with rich texture! We’ve translated this to nails through the infusion of glitter particles and metallic and holographic finishes. The colour tones speak to “earthiness” but are not specifically earth tones – think rust, shimmering greens and silvers. This collection feels future-forward but not futuristic. This season is all about using texture to add interest and depth to your look!
- Lovely Jubbly: A vibrant magenta flecked with red, blue and gold micro particles
- Trustafarian: A delightful sage green with a golden holographic finish
- Gobsmacked: A heavily pigmented charcoal grey glitter with a slightly textured finish
- Shag: A high-shine metallic lacquer in a warm orange-burgundy hue
- Dodgy Barnett: A highly holographic shade that blurs the line between grey and silver