There’s nail art and then there’s China Glaze nail couture. Reverse French manicure, half moons, ombre, basket weave, dots or racing stripes: nail designs are intricate and multi-colored. China Glaze® introduces a new way to get multi-color, unique nail art with fewer bottles of polish with the new color-changing Tranzitions collection!
China Glaze Tranzitions’ revolutionary new nail lacquer reacts when a clear top coat is applied, changing the color from one shade to another for a stunning effect. Wear any of the six beautiful, color-shifting shades alone, or allow your creativity to run wild and create intricate nail designs by applying a top coat in specific places. Try different looks using nail art brushes, free-hand designs or nail guides. Because each shade changes color, you get two lacquers in one, creating an entirely new look with just one swipe.
Keep reading for color and product information as well as some photos I took of the colors at CosmoProf earlier in the year.
- Split Perso-NAIL-ity: Dusty pink shifts to fuchsia
- Duplicityy: Mint green shifts to vibrant teal
- Modify Me: Periwinkle blue shifts to indigo blue
- Altered Reality: Teal blue shifts to turquoise
- Metallic Metamorphosis: Silvery grey shifts to bluish-charcoal grey
- Shape Shifter: Smokey violet shifts to dark purple
How It Works:
Step 1: Apply a base coat.
Step 2: Apply two coats of China Glaze® Tranzitions shade of choice. Allow to completely dry.
Step 3: Lastly, apply one coat of clear top coat such as China Glaze® Fast Forward and watch the color change right before your eyes.