Release Date: March 2012
Availability: Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales
There is always a time in the middle of every winter when it feels like we haven’t felt the warmth of sunlight in months. While we can’t change the weather, Guerlain has always been the master of creating a summer sun effect on your complexion, offering a vibrant, radiant glow even in the coldest of months. New Terracotta Sun in the City is the closest thing to sweeping a ray of sunlight across your face.
Here is a look at Guerlain’s Summer 2012 Collection “Sun in the City.” See below for product information and photos!
Terracotta Sun In The City Golden Glimmer Powder Palette ($70.00) (Limited Edition)
- A radiant, metallic powder and sun catcher for face and body, enriched with gold mother-of-pearl to capture and reflect light for a golden, luminous finish. Textured to mimic the sun’s rays, Terracotta Sun in the City is available in one universal shade to highlight—and warm up—all skin tones.
Terracotta Light Bronzing Powder ($50.00)
- Whether you’re a fair blonde or a dark brunette, you’ll love this new sun-kissed powder. This ingenious mosaic of five shades of compact powder, with both matte and pearly effects, can be used to create and adjust a natural, healthy glow.
- Blondes 02
- Brunettes 03
- Sun Blondes 04
- Sun Brunettes 05
Terracotta Blush Sun Shimmer Highlighter ($41.00)
- Terracotta Blush is specially formulated to illuminate and sculpt sun kissed complexions with a healthy, natural looking color! This mother of pearl concentrate instantly highlights the cheekbones.
- Sunny Pink 02: For blondes, this perfect pink will enhance the rosy color of their fair cheeks.
- Spicy Coral 03: For brunettes, this coral shade will add a bright radiance to their olive skin.
Terracotta Sun Moisturizer Tan Booster ($tba)
- Brunettes: SPF 15
- Blondes: SPF 30
Terracotta Retractable Bronzing Powder Brush ($39.00) (New)
- Inspired by the brushes used by traditional Japanese theater actors, this retractable kabuki brush makes it possible to crush and perfectly smooth the bronzing pigments over the skin for a seamlessly even and luminous result. In its incredibly chic black, matte metal case, you will find the perfect bristle-density brush for applying just the right amount of Terracotta bronzing powder. It guarantees