Release Date: May 2012
Availability: Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman
“Guerlain by Emilio Pucci” embodies the union of two prestigious Houses in perfect synergy. This exceptional makeup collaboration draws its inspiration from summertime in the Italian Riviera, with its light-hearted and energetic “dolce vita” attitude that welcomes the warm, sea weather. Created by Guerlain Creative Director, Olivier Echaudemaison, and Pucci’s Image Director, Laudomia Pucci, the collection embraces summer with delightfully sunny shades and vibrant bursts of color. The common thread of this second collaboration is a motif inspired by an iconic print, “Winter Capri”, taken from the Emilio Pucci archives. Exclusively retouched for this collection, this signature print, a blue flower interlaced with swirls and flames, adds a joyful and elegant Pucci touch to the Guerlain summer products.
Ecrin 4 Couleurs Eyeshadow ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
- Capri: Warm tones
Khol Kajal ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
- Blu Acqua: Indigo blue
Le 2 Mascara ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
- Blu 2: Pucci Blue
Terra Azzurra Bronzing Powder & Blush ($75.00) (Limited Edition)
- The star of the collection, this exquisite powder and blush combines two success stories: Guerlain’s legendary Terracotta powder and Emilio Pucci’s iconic prints. The world of beauty and fashion unite in a single case to beautifully enhance the complexion. Half bronzer and half blush, this hybrid powder has a lightweight formula and offers a universal harmony of four shades. The outer case pays tribute to the paneling of a Riva yacht with an ebony-colored varnished wood. Presented in an accessory pouch printed with the Pucci motif, this is the ultimate summery accessory.
Meteorites Perles d’Azur ($58.00) (Limited Edition)
- These must-have multi-colored little pearls are adopting their summer wardrobe! Encased in Pucci adorned packaging, Meteorites Perles d’Azur is enriched with a corrective blue pearl to create a flawless complexion.
Meteorites Pucci Collector’s Brush ($38.00) (Limited Edition)
- An elegant Kabuki-style powder brush designed to work perfectly with the Meteorites Perles d’Azur pigments and to pick up just the right amount of Terra Azzurra powder. This chic midnight blue brush is stored in its Pucci print pouch.
Terracotta Gloss ($30.50) (Limited Edition)
- Porto Fino: Shiny coral pink
- Porto Ercole: Sensual brown
- Porto Azzurro: Unruly indigo blue, transparent on lips
Terracotta Vernis ($22.00) (Limited Edition)
- Paradisio: Luminous coral pink with a high-lacquer finish
- Riviera: Powerful electric indigo blue with subtly metallic finish