Lancome is excited to present Midnight Roses, our Fall 2012 Color Collection. Inspired by Tresor Midnight Rose and the majestic hue of purple, the makeup evokes mischievous femininity and glamour.
Here is a look into Lancome’s Fall 2012 collection–Midnight Roses–which features violet as the main color. Check out the product information and photos, below!
Color Design Eye Palette ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
- #308 Violet Magnetique: All-Over Base (matte soft pink), Lid (shimmer taupe plum), Crease (shimmer periwinkle), Highlighter (metallic silver), Liner (deep shimmery plum)
Liner Design Gel Liner ($24.50) (Limited Edition)
- #302 Intense Violet: Bright purple
Le Crayon Khol ($25.50) (Limited Edition)
- #300 Purple Dusk: Dark purple
Midnight Roses Blush (Limited Edition)
- Perfectly sculpted cheekbones have become a definite must as it’s just amazing what you can obtain from applying a subtle sheer finish color strategically on the cheekbones. Lancôme’s new limited edition blush delivers instant illuminating results due to the fine, shimmery formula, so give it a try and give your cheeks an irresistible glow.
L’Absolu Nu Lipstick ($29.50) (Limited Edition)
- #313 Rouge Resille: Deep rose berry
- #310 Parme Flanelle: Sherry berry
- #311 Prune Mantille: Light plum
L’Absolu Creme de Mat ($29.50) (Limited Edition)
- #300 Magie Pourpre: Matte bright berry
- #301 Prune Elixir: Matte plum
- #100 Potion D: Red coral
Vernis in Love ($15.00) (Limited Edition)
- #453 Infusion de Prune: Deep plum
Vernis in Love Mat Top Coat ($15.00) (Limited Edition)
- #030 Givre Magique: Clear, matte topcoat