Release Date: September 2012
Availability: MAC Stores & Online
For natural-looking dimension, a colour-coordinated trio of modern formulas for face and body. Add highlights and create contours with neutral/skin tone shades of Pro Sculpting Cream, Pressed Pigments and Face and Body Foundation.
MAC is adding PRO-friendly items, including a 50 ml version of its Face and Body Foundation to a Fall 2012 collection, to be released shortly.
To read a full review of MAC’s Face and Body Foundation, see this post.
Pressed Pigment ($21.00 USD / $25.00 CAD)
- Light Touch: High pearl powder in W10
- Warming Heart: High pearl powder in NW20
- Day Gleam: High pearl powder in NC30
- Spot Lit: High pearl powder in NW35
- Beaming: High pearl powder in NC50
- Deeply Dashing: High pearl powder in NW55
Pro Sculpting Cream ($20.00 USD / $24.00 CAD)
- Accentuate: Peachy beige
- Naturally Defined: Warm beige
- Pure Sculpture: Neutral pink beige
- Copper Beech: Warm golden brown
- Coffee Walnut: Deep, dirty cool brown
- Richly Honed: Warm deep brown
Face & Body Foundation 50 ML ($27.00 USD / $32.00 CAD)
- C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6
- 215: Medium Shader Brush ($25.00 USD / $30.00 CAD)
- 163: Flat Contour Brush ($35.00 USD / $42.00 CAD)