Release Date: June 18
Availability: MAC Online Only
Cult New York designers Brian Wolk and Claude Morais of Ruffian bring their infamous swagger to M·A·C in three exclusive Ruffian Manicures and Lipsticks. Each ready-to-wear set includes 24 nails that are pre-glued and in assorted sizes to ensure a couture-worthy fit. Touch and go with Spectator ovals, an inky spin on the classic French manicure; turn everything to gold with gilded tips à la Demilune; or push buttons in five-alarm Demoiselle talons. For the power pout: Ruffian Red, Ruffian Naked, a creamy beige, and Ruffian Gold, its 24-carat kin. A triple-threat of colour, texture and style.
MAC’s upcoming Ruffian collection includes lipsticks and kits of 24 press-on, self-adhesive nails and will be available for a limited time at MAC online. See below for photos and color descriptions!
Lipstick ($14.50) (Limited Edition)
- Ruffian Naked (Matte): Pale peachy nude
- Ruffian Gold (Frost): Gold glitter metallic
- Ruffian Red (Matte): Classic rich blue red
Ruffian Manicure ($25.00) (Limited Edition)
- Spectator (Creme): Cream with black half moon, black French tip and black Ruffian ensignia
- Demoiselle (Creme): Ruffian red with white half moon and black French tip
- Demilune (Matte): Matte black with chrome gold half moon