Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: $8.50 ($9.95 CAN)
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Availability: ULTA, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret
OOPI embraces runway trends with the Germany Collection for Fall/Winter 2012. Drawing inspiration from Berlin, an exciting new fashion hub that blends classic looks with the avant-garde, the collection’s twelve shades offer a mixture of vibrant color, urban-chic neutrals, and reds in variations from light to dark.
Remember OPI’s Holland Collection? Well, OPI is continuing the country-themed trend with its upcoming Germany Collection.
I liked the Holland collection and am predicting I will enjoy this set of colors even more. See the color descriptions and images, below!
- Don’t Pretzel My Buttons: A haute honey-beige that can always make you smile
- My Very First Knockwurst: …and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
- Berlin There Done That: A traveling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too).
- Don’t Talk Bach to Me: There’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow!
- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!: A bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”
- Unfor-greta-bly Blue: Everyone’s favorite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue
- Every Month is Oktoberfest: Prost! Here’s to the prettiest plum in the Biergarten
- Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs: The most beautiful bright purple of all
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby?: A self-assured shade of shimmering red-orange
- Danke-Shiny Red: You “Bitte” try on this ravishing ruby before it’s too late!
- German-icure by OPI: The best burgundy shimmer in the business
- Schnapps Out of It!: Shake off the blues with a shot of fall’s must-have mauve!