Release Date: April 2012
Price: $8.50 ($9.95 CAN)
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Availability: Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA
OPI announces the launch of six new additions to the SoftShades collection, inspired by the New York City Ballet (NYCB), one of the world’s premiere dance companies. New York City Ballet by OPI features five sheer shades lightly tinged in hues of beige, pink, white, lilac and gray, as well as a silver sparkly lacquer. With various sized glitter particles, this hue can be worn alone or layered over any of the other colors for added shine and dimension.
- Barre My Soul: This sheer beige is gorgeous, and that’s the “naked” truth.
- You Callin’ Me a Lyre?: This ascending pink hits all the right notes.
- Don’t Touch My Tutu!: Hands off this wispy white — it’s all mine!
- Care to Danse?: This lilac is up-to-the-minuet in fashion.
- My Pointe Exactly: See? This gorgeous sheer gray has been right all along!
- Pirouette My Whistle: Drink up! This silver sparkle is just what you need.