Release Date: March 2013
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Price: $9.00 ($10.95 CAN)
Availability: Target, ULTA, Drugstores
“OPI is very excited to take this fantastical journey with Disney,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Inspired by the magic of Oz The Great and Powerful, this SoftShades collection captures the whimsy seen in the film, from glittery shades packed with white, gold and silvery iridescent confetti – Lights of Emerald City, When Monkeys Fly! and Which is Witch? – to soft neutrals in white, beige and pink – Don’t Burst My Bubble, Glints of Glinda and I Theodora You.
“The new Liquid Sand nail lacquer – What Wizardry is This? – features OPI’s groundbreaking technology for a textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “This rich taupe hue was designed for James Franco’s character, the great Wizard of Oz, and is sure to make a bold statement this spring.”
Here is a first look into OPI’s upcoming collection, inspired by the upcoming movie Oz: The Great and the Powerful! Full color descriptions and images, below.
- Lights of Emerald City: White confetti adds city girl flair and style to nails.
- Don’t Burst My Bubble: Don’t wake me…I’m dreaming about puffy clouds of white.
- When Monkeys Fly!: I’m simply bananas for this gold confetti.
- Glints of Glinda: Only a good witch could turn beige from meek to chic.
- Which is Witch?: Is this silver glitter with iridescent sparkle or the other way around?
- I Theodora You: This adorable, sheer pink is bewitching on you.
- What Wizardry is This?: Liquid Sand nail lacquer in a rich taupe hue.