Release Date: June 2012
Price: $8.50 ($9.95 CAN)
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Availability: Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA
“OPI is so excited to work with Sony Pictures in welcoming Spider-Man back on the big screen,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “This film explores a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy that’s going to be both dark and sexy. The colors created for this promotion capture the movie’s exciting atmosphere, with standout shades like the deep shimmering blue Into the Night and the metallic golden green Just Spotted the Lizard.”
The film villain’s reptilian look can be replicated with a high-fashion twist by using the new deep green shimmer Shatter coat. Shatter the Scales is inspired by graffiti art and works when painted over any dry OPI hue. Adding top coat takes Shatter the Scales from matte to glossy in seconds.
- Your Web or Mine?: The perfect pink for sticky situations.
- Into the Night: This perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.
- Call Me Gwen-ever: Girlfriend, be sure to pick up when this urgent coral calls.
- Just Spotted the Lizard: Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.
- My Boyfriend Scales Walls: Climb new heights with this cityscape white.
- Number One Nemesis: Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.
- Shatter the Scales: Deep green shimmer Shatter coat.