Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: $8.50 ($9.95 CAN)
Availability: ULTA, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret
Here is a first look at OPI’s upcoming Germany Collection. This will be the first of 2 sets covering this collection.
The following colors are swatched and depicted, below:
- Don’t Pretzel My Buttons: A haute honey-beige that can always make you smile
- My Very First Knockwurst: …and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
- Berlin There Done That: A traveling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too).
- Don’t Talk Bach to Me: There’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow!
- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!: A bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”
- Unfor-greta-bly Blue: Everyone’s favorite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue
If you’d like to see the second set of colors, see this post. Unless otherwise noted, all swatches have 2 coats applied.
Let us know which color is your favorite!