Availability: Salons, Trade Secret, and ULTA
Price: $8.50 each
Here are full swatches of the 12 nail polish colors from OPI’s upcoming Holland collection. This collection will be available February 8, 2012.
- A Roll in The Hague: Take advantage of this frisky little orange
- Red Lights Ahead…Where?: This coral-packed red is the hottest in the district
- Kiss Me on My Tulips: A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink
- Pedal Faster Suzi!: This pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling”
- Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI?: All of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum
- Vampsterdam: A deep purple for a divine diva
- Did You ’ear About Van Gogh?: Rumor has it…this sandy bisque is a work of art
- Thanks a WindMillion: You totally deserve this breezy sea green
- Wooden Shoe Like to Know?: It’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown
- I Have Herring Problem: What’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?
- I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!: This sassy steal-blue shimmer means business!
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes: Take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose