Release Date: October 2012
Price: $8.50 ($9.95 CAN)
Availability: ULTA, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret
This holiday season, OPI celebrates the 50th Anniversary of a fellow world icon – James Bond – appearing in Skyfall. Starring Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem, this highly-anticipated twenty-third installment opens in theaters nationwide on November 9, 2012.
Inspired by the film’s blend of glamour and danger, OPI launches Skyfall Collection, featuring twelve limited-edition nail lacquers for Holiday 2012. “OPI is thrilled to work with EON Productions to celebrate 50 years of the style, swagger and mystique associated with Bond 007,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “From metallic and glitter finishes to jewel tones and even a jet black, these lacquers capture the film’s sophisticated and glamorous look.
“Watch for Bérénice Marlohe wearing two Skyfall Collection shades in the film,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “With Skyfall, a rich maroon, painted on top of the nail and GoldenEye, a shimmering gold, painted on the undersides, Marlohe’s luxurious manicure will be the one to try this holiday season.”
Here is a look at OPI’s James Bond-inspired 007 Skyfall nail polishes! This is Part I, where the following colors are shown:
- GoldenEye: All eyes will be upon you when you wear this glorious gold
- The Spy Who Loved Me: A red as romantic as the secret agent inside you
- Die Another Day: Live in the moment in this hot and lively red
- Casino Royale: This high-rolling plum is fit for royalty
- You Only Live Twice: This rich high-shimmer magenta is a once-in-a-lifetime find.
- Skyfall: Get Bonded with this magnificent maroon
All colors have one (1) coat applied, unless otherwise noted. See this post for swatches of the colors from Part II.