Urban Decay’s edgy brand of beauty has three ingredients: femininity, danger, and fun. Introducing three zip-up, clutch-style eye shadow palettes designed to evoke each one of these element of Urban allure. Reflect the different sides of your personality with one (or all three!) of these palettes: we completed each with a coordinating Lip Junkie Lip Gloss.
Check out the three limited-edition Holiday 2012 palettes, releasing today on Urban Decay! These palettes will be available early October at additional locations like Sephora and ULTA.
Feminine Palette ($36.00)
- This set features a soft yet sultry mix of shimmering neutrals and smokier shadows, including Skimp—a previously exclusive fave. To give the whole thing an edgy boudoir feel to match its come-hither shades, this palette comes in a sleek vinyl case decked out with black lace (slightly frayed, of course) and black fishnet.
- AC/DC(smoky grayish purple shimmer), Bordello (pale mauve shimmer w/gold micro-glitter), Gunmetal (dark metallic gray shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Hijack (deep metallic teal shimmer), Lost (medium metallic brown shimmer) and Skimp (light peachy pearl). Lipgloss: Wallflower (nude creamy pink)
Dangerous Palette ($36.00)
- This set features deep jewel tones and seductive neutrals, including Deeper and Ace—both UD staff favorites from the 15-Year Palette. The subtle dagger on the outside of the case hints at the edgier shades within, while black X-rayed peonies provide the perfect backdrop to make the shadows really pop.
- Ace (deep gray/blue shimmer), Deeper (metallic dark brown w/bronze pearl), Evidence (deep navy blue shimmer), Gravity (deep violet shimmer w/multi-colored micro-glitter), Loaded (deep metallic emerald shimmer) and Mushroom (warm pale gray shimmer). Lipgloss: Naked (pinky neutral)
Fun Palette ($36.00)
- This set features bright, bold hues, like Deep End and Freakshow, both back by popular demand. True to its name, this set comes in a bright, sparkly teal case decked out with a gold octopus. Inside, technicolor octopuses float in a celestial sea of neon planets. (We said it was fun, didn’t we?)
- Deep End (bright teal shimmer), Fishnet (bright pink w/purple shift), Freakshow (deep royal purple pearl), Maui Wowie (metallic golden beige shimmer w/silver glitter), Stray Dog (cool metallic ash brown shimmer) and Sellout (pinky champagne shimmer). Lipgloss: Midnight Cowboy (sheer nude sparkle)