Release Date: February 10, 2013
Availability: Aveda Online & In Stores
Aveda’s Art of Nature collection is inspired by nature, boasting pure pastels and vibrant colors. Janell Geason, Artistic Director Aveda Makeup, introduces a blossoming color palette — created with a conscience. Aveda makeup goes beyond minerals with natural plant ingredients that are gentle to skin — and the planet — while sheer to intense shades for eyes and lips create a romantic flush of color.
Here is a look into Aveda’s Art of Nature collection for Spring 2013. Keep reading for full product information and photos!
Petal Essence Single Eye Color ($14.00) (Limited Edition)
- Crease-resistant color with aromatic flower waxes of jasmine and geranium to create a petal-soft texture that builds and blends effortlessly. The silky, lightweight formula applies evenly and sets beautifully to deliver color that remains true throughout the day and is delicately scented with a whisper of floral aroma.
- Cinnamon Bark
- Bare Bellis
Nourish-Mint Smoothing Lip Color ($16.00) (Limited Edition)
- Infused with plant and fruit waxes to help smooth fine lines, hydrate and plump lips. Nourish-Mint Smoothing Lip Color provides creamy, saturated, full coverage with carmine-free∗ pigments.
- Melochia Bloom
Nourish-Mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze ($18.00) (Limited Edition)
- Glides on smooth for immediate, even color with a satin shine.
Nourish-Mint Lip Liner ($16.00) (Limited Edition)
- Formulated with plant waxes and fruit butters to help shape and define the lips. The plant lipids deliver a moisturization that is long-wearing, non-feathering and doesn’t smudge.
- Cocoa Bean
- Barberry Bloom
Petal Essence Face Accent ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
- A petal-smooth face color trio that creates the perfect blush, flush, bronze or highlight.
Pearl Essence Eye Definer ($16.00) (Limited Edition)
- Formulated from jasmine petals and geranium leaves and the aromatic flower waxes make this formula creamy, blendable and smooth. It stays color-true on eyes or brow, while still respecting the delicate skin around the eye.
- Wild Indigo