3…2…1…Blast off! Take your summer manicure out of this world with China Glaze Hologlam, an all new12-piece collection of shimmering holographic nail lacquers. China Glaze established itself as the leader in holographic nail lacquer with the 2007 OMG! collection, one of the most popular collections in the brands’ history. Fueled by that success and back by popular demand, China Glaze Hologlam uses reflective, holographic particles to capture light and transform nails into amazing, ever-changing visual effects. With a strong linear finish whether indoor or shining bright in the sun, China Glaze Hologlam bends and changes, creating an illuminated three-dimensional, traveling color effect across the nail.
Keep reading for color and product information, as well as some photos I took of the bottles and swatches at CosmoProf last year.
- Get Outta My Space: Powdered violet
- Astro-Hot: Soft, baby pink
- Infra-Red: Warm, magenta pink
- When Stars Collide: Warm maroon
- Not In This Galaxy: Bright, warm coral
- OMG A UFO: Warm, moss green
- Don’t Be A Luna-Tic: Turquoise aqua
- Sci-Fly By: Light, silver blue
- Take A Trek: Cool, denim blue
- Strap On Your Moonboots: Midnight sky blue
- Galactic Gray: Warm, gunmetal
- Cosmic Dust: Silver metal