China Glaze introduces Texture, a unique new lacquer that applies as a crème but dries with a 3D texture effect. Unlike traditional nail art techniques that require multiple steps, Texture only requires one step—painting the nail. Texture dries matte, but can be combined with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat for a glossy effect. With a finish similar to that of a sugared rim, Texture is the perfect accessory for a beach day, night-on-the-town, or special rendezvous.
Keep reading for color and product information, as well as some photos I took of the bottles and swatches at CosmoProf last year.
- In The Rough: light lime-green with textured grit
- Itty, Bitty & Gritty: melon with textured grit
- Of Coarse!: bright, cobalt-blue with textured grit
- Unrefined: bright pink with textured grit
- Bump & Grind: hot pinkish-red with textured grit
- Toe-tally Textured: tangerine-orange with textured grit