Guerlain introduces the limited edition Crazy Paris Holiday Collection. Paying homage to Paris’ dazzling lights, the neon colors infused into this collection are as festive and fabulous as the city itself. In celebration of the reopening of 68 Champs Elysees, the legendary Guerlain flagship boutique reopening this winter, Crazy Paris is designed with a vibrant ―68‖ engraving. The limited-edition pieces in this collection are playful and incredibly charming, with colors that verge on exuberance. Crazy Paris celebrates all that makes the holiday season so exciting and unforgettable.
Crazy Paris Eye Palette ($86.00) (Limited Edition)
- TGuerlain’s Holiday 2013 collectors’ palette is a complete eye makeup kit for all occasions, whether an office party or a night on the town. The grey and black matte powder liners – to be used wet or dry – are perfect for defining the eyes, while the four alluring shadows in beige, copper, white and festive hot pink can be used alone or blended together to create gorgeous, sexy eyes. The Eye Palette is enclosed in a sleek black lacquered case and opens to reveal a large panoramic mirror illuminated with the letters ―P.A.R.I.S.‖ in an electric pink.
Crazy Champs Élysées Météorites Pearls ($58.00) (Limited Edition)
- TGuerlain’s Météorites Pearls intelligently capture light to create a more luminous and even skin tone in one sweep of the brush. For the Crazy Paris collection, Météorites Pearls offer a new combination of beige, purple white, gold and 2 pinks—all 6 shades work to create the collection’s iconic luminous finish, while the prominent pink and gold tones emphasize an energetic glow. The holiday Météorites comes encased in a sleek black metal tin.
Crazy 68 Météorites Illuminating Compact ($69.00) (Limited Edition)
- TGuerlain has created one more Météorites product to light up the holiday season–the Météorites Illuminating Compact. Like its Pearl counterpart, the new holiday Météorites Compact reveals energetic hues of pink which light up the face with a delicate satiny halo, discreetly perfumed with an inimitable powdery violet.
Crazy 68 Terracotta Bronzer ($69.00) (Limited Edition)
- The first ever Holiday Terracotta, the Healthy Glow Compact warms the skin with a delicate wearable peach-hued harmony infused with invigorating bursts of pink. These 5 shades invigorate skin to provide a subtle, natural-looking and healthy complexion that counteracts dull winter skin.
Crazy 68 Rouge G de Guerlain ($49.50) (Limited Edition)
- The always elegant Rouge G has reinvented itself for the holiday season. The sophisticated limited-edition black lacquered case opens to reveal a deep luxurious pink. As with the classic Rouge G, the holiday edition contains a discreet built-in compact mirror, allowing for easy and precise application.
- Provocative: A deep and vibrant pink
Crazy 68 Rouge Automatique ($35.00) (Limited Edition)
- In line with Rouge G, the 2013 Holiday Rouge Automatique shades also dare to wear a shiny black lacquered case. The signature lever of Rouge Automatique pops in a neon orange and slides down to reveal 2 beautiful collectors’ shades of bold, electric pink.
- Illusion: A subtle sparkling plum
- Reflex: A bold neon pink
La Laque Couleur ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
- Festive all the way down to the fingertips, Crazy Paris Sulfurous is a deep black lacquer infused with pearlized crystal light to create a dazzling violet effect. Adding to the pearly intensity is the limited-edition Ultraviolet Top Coat, which provides a translucent blue finish (but under a black light it reveals a fluorescent glow!).
- Sulfurous: A deep, artificial black with particles of violet
- Ultraviolet Top Coat: A glossy finish that turns fluorescent under ultraviolet light
La Petite Robe Noire So Crazy! Perfumed Shimmer Powder ($89.00) (Limited Edition)
- TThe 2013 edition of Guerlain’s holiday shimmer powder is truly stunning. Scented with the flirtatious La Petite Robe Noire, just one squeeze of the neon pink bulb fills the air with a loose light powder. As notes of black cherry, almond, Bulgarian rose and black teas unfold, the iridescent pink powder falls delicately over hair and body. Packaged in a revamped La Petite Robe Noire bottle, the powder creates a captivating glimmer, which highlights the face, shoulders and décolleté.