Release Date: August 19, 2013
Here is a first look into Illamasqua’s upcoming The Sacred Hour Collection!
Available exclusively at Selfridges from 9th August, The Sacred Hour collection will be available to buy online at Illamasqua.com and at Illamasqua stand-alone stores from Monday 19th August.
- A combination of four highly pigmented shades and an innovative new water resistant eye shadow formula, the Reflection Palette creates striking washes of colour. With a long-lasting hold, each shadow’s silky texture allows for effortless application and blending. Choose from Precipice (Soft Lemon), Acute (Ash Taupe), Graphica (Graphite Grey) or Dart (Toasted Bronze)
- Peaked: Dusky rose
Sleek: Dusky coral
Precision Gel Liner
- Soon to be the mainstay in the make-up bags of every beauty enthusiast, Precision Gel Liner recreates the fluidity of a liquid liner in the ease of a gel. Creating a smooth, rich black line from the first application, the long-lasting and water-resistant formula is guaranteed to stay in place all day.
- Shard: Red violet (matte)
False Eye Lashes
- Lush: Handmade and cruelty-free, in a variety of stunning styles to enhance your eyes. Apply with the latex-free glue provided, and combine with Illamasqua eye colours for eyes that hypnotise.
Skin Base Lift
- White Light: Handmade and cruelty-free, in a variety of stunning styles to enhance your eyes. Apply with the latex-free glue provided, and combine with Illamasqua eye colours for eyes that hypnotise.
- Hemlock: Pale opal green iridescent
- Facet: Grey crystal
- The perfect brush to define and create precision lines. Ideal for eyebrow and eyeline definition and for sharpening beneath the eyebrow and around the lip with your foundation.