Release Date: January 15, 2013
Fresh and fierce, strong and sexy; the Spring 2013 Color Collection introduces a vibrant, ‘90s-esque palette that sets the tone for a season of audaciously feminine looks. Created by Founder & Creative Director François Nars, the collection heralds spring’s arrival with shades ready to make a graphic statement.
Here is a first look at NARS’ upcoming Color Collection for Spring 2013.
Eyeshadow Duo ($34.00)
- Mad Mad World: Cyan and parakeet green
- Bouthan: Soft pink tulle and bright pink with gold shimmer
Single Eyeshadow ($24.00)
- Persia: Matte paprika
Soft Touch Shadow Pencil ($24.00)
- Corcovado: 24-karat gold (Limited Edition)
- Seduction: Sangria
Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil ($24.00)
- Cythere: Soft metallic rose
- Dressed to Kill: Fuchsia rose with gold shimmer
Nail Polish ($18.00)
- Disco Inferno: Iridescent silver green (Limited Edition)