Nicole by OPI launches 14 new nail lacquers inspired by award-winning recording artist Carrie Underwood. This collection features a colorful mosaic of hues in a variety of finishes, including pink, red and coral crèmes; chunky and textured glitters in gold, silver and white; and rich eggplant and khaki green shades.
“Carrie is the perfect partner for Nicole by OPI. Her music evokes powerful emotions in its listeners, and we wanted to give fans a way to express their feelings through color,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “In working closely with Carrie, we came up with 14 nail lacquers that truly encapsulate her soulful spirit and showcase different facets of her personality – from softer pastels and dark sultry shades to playful glitters.”
- Carrie’d Away: Carrie’s own gold record signature shade.
- Lips are Dripping Honey: This multi-gold glitter is sweet on you.
- Southern Charm: Frankly my dear, this nude shade looks charming on you.
- Sweet Daisy: A bouquet of southern peach blossoms.
- Carnival Cotton Candy: This spun sugar pink is all about fun.
- Goodbye Shoes: Hit the road, but leave me this standalone gray-green.
- Backstage Pass: I want access to this brown with purple nuances.
- Sing You Like a Bee: Put some of this frosty ice on that, honey!
- Party Bus: Celebrate on-the-go with this party-perfect confetti glitter.
- Love My Pups: Let’s “paws” for this adorably sweet pink.
- Color Me Country: This soul-ful hot pink makes me want to sing.
- Some Hearts: You can’t beat this romantic coral dream.
- American as Apple Pie: Tradition runs deep in this classic red.
- Fisher Queen: I’m hooked on this deep, deep eggplant.