Release Date: Currently Available
Availability: MAC Stores & Online
Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well.
This review is for the six (6) new eye shadows releasing with MAC’s Indulge Collection. The following colors are reviewed:
- Guilty Morsel: Glittery light gold (Lustre)
- Sex & The Oyster: Mid-toned greyed blue green (Veluxe Pearl)
- Divine Decadence: Soft bronze (Veluxe)
- Deep Cravings : Dark shimmery grey (Veluxe Pearl)
- Eat, Love: Deep emerald (Satin)
- Beluga: Dark charcoal with multi-dimensional pearl (Veluxe)
Guilty Morsel is a pale, glittery gold. Sex & The Oyster is a shimmering silvered blue. Divine Decadence is a rich, bronzed brown. Deep Cravings is a deep, smoky navy blue. Eat, Love is a rich, deep, emerald green with light green shimmer. Beluga is a black with gold shimmer.
Deep Cravings is a little patchy, but the rest of the colors go onto the skin smoothly. And all of the shades have great pigmentation. My personal favorite is Sex & The Oyster. It’s a sensual, smoky blue shade with great pigmentation and smooth finish.