Nicole by OPI announces 15 new nail lacquers for 2014, featuring a range of shades from dark blue and cool mint to bright sorbet hues, as well as metallic shimmers and creamy nudes. These highly-pigmented lacquers offer nail fans a unique, varied color palette ideal for coordinating with the latest fashion trends.
“Maintaining manicures is an important goal to have on the New Year’s resolution list! Perfectly painted nails are one of the best accessories any fashionista can have,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “It’s easy to add this finishing touch to any look with so many stylish shimmers and vivid tones. With a wide array of options, wearers can truly express their personality through these shades, whether they change up hues often or mix and match to create fun nail designs.”
Here are images and swatches of Nicole by OPI’s 15 new shades that have been added to the line for 2014. This post shows the following shades with 2 or 3 coats applied:
- Be Awesome: A rainbow of light that takes your breath away.
- Sweet Surrender: Defeat looks sweet when wearing this pink blush.
- Fabulous is My Middle Name: Pink and silver super-shimmer is my game.
- Always a Flirt!: This luminous fuchsia is more than just a wink of pink.
- Something About Spring: When I saw this hot pink, it bloom my mind!
- At Least I Pink So: I’ve got this pretty bubblegum pink on my mind.
- I’ll Have the Salmon: I’m hooked on this peachy-pink!
- Yoga-then-Yogurt: Oh my! This creamy white is quite yummy!
- That’s Putting it Mild: This luscious, creamy nude makes a big fashion statement.
- Taupe of My Class: This earthy taupe is a real overachiever.
- I Shop Mintage: A timeless minty green with real retro appeal.
- Teal Me Something New: This of-the-moment teal has headline-making style.
- Oh That’s Just Grape!: How am I supposed to resist this cool and juicy violet?
- The Blue is So You!: This dramatically dark blue was created with you in mind.
- Emerald Empowered: When I wear this gemstone green, I feel like I can conquer the world