Release Date: March 2014
Price: $9.00 ($10.95 CAN)
Brazil by OPI brings the colors of tropical rainforests and warm sandy beaches to nails and toes for Spring/Summer 2014. This new collection features a palette ranging from bright hues of red, pink, coral, orange and yellow to earthy tones of taupe, sienna, mocha and jungle green. In addition to 12 nail lacquers, the Brazil launch includes a set of four limited edition Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini neon nail lacquers in bold purple, pink, turquoise and yellow shades with a textured, matte finish.
Here are images and swatches of OPI’s Spotlight On Glitter Collection! This post shows the following shades, each with 2 coats applied:
- You Pink Too Much: I’m obsessed with this rosy glitter set in a shimmery base.
- Desperately Seeking Sequins: This prismatic glitter on a backdrop of shimmer is just what you’re looking for.
- Rose of Light: A million points of light radiate from this rosy gold and rainbow sparkle.
- I Reached My Gold!: The cache of gold confetti in this clear rainbow glitter is all yours!
- Chasing Rainbows: Your pursuit of gorgeous has won you this rainbow with pot-of-gold highlights.
- Blush Hour: Sorry, gotta blush… this super dense fuchsia glitter is way too charming.