Release Date: Available Now
Kat Von D Beeauty launches a 24-hour wear concealer, along with loose powder and new brushes for fall.
Lock-It Concealer Creme ($26.00) (New, Permanent)
- Lock-It Concealer Crème does everything a traditional concealer does, and then some: it brightens the under eye area, covers blemishes, corrects discoloration, contours, and bakes. This next level formula applies smoothly and blends easily for a locked-down, smooth, even finish. With a wide array of shades, Lock-It Concealer Crème offers one of the most extensive shade ranges in concealer. Select the perfect under eye corrector and exact skintone concealing shade with easy-to-navigate names that feature the undertone. The shade range even includes a pure white, White Out, for dramatic highlighting and mixing into other shades to create custom tones.
- White Out Pure white
- Light 1 Fair honeysuckle with neutral undertone
- Light 3 Fair shell with warm undertone
- Light 5 Fair cashmere with neutral undertone
- Light 7 Fair buttercream with warm undertone
- Light 9 Light parchment with neutral undertone
- Light 11 Light blonde with neutral undertone
- Light 13 Light bisque with cool undertone
- Light 15 Light sand with neutral undertone
- Medium 17 Medium taupe with warm undertone
- Medium 19 Medium peach with cool undertone
- Medium 21 Medium khaki with neutral undertone
- Medium 23 Medium bisque with cool undertone
- Medium 25 Tan caramel with warm undertone
- Medium 27 Tan almond with warm undertone
- Medium 29 Tan apricot with neutral undertone
- Deep 31 Deep nutmeg with warm undertone
- Deep 33 Deep cider with warm undertone
- Deep 35 Deep clay with neutral undertone
- Deep 37 Deep auburn with warm undertone
- Deep 39 Deep hickory with cool undertone
Lock-It Setting Powder ($30.00) (New, Permanent)
- Experience a next level setting powder. Kat Von D’s innovative formula uses delicate mica powders rather than the heavy, chalky binding ingredients found in other powders—reducing the weight by 30 percent. This prevents the dry, chalky finish most powders leave behind, and instead delivers a perfectly smooth, seamless look, with the same number of uses. This silky, non-drying powder features Micro-Blurring Technology to softly diffuse pores for a refined, selfie-ready finish. Formulated to be undetectable on all skintones, Lock-It Setting Powder has a complexion-boosting blend of mattifying particles to smooth imperfections and lock-in your look for a velvety matte finish. For flawless all-over setting, apply with the Lock-It Setting Powder Brush. To bake or set under-eye concealer, use the Lock-It Precision Powder Brush.
Lock-It Setting Powder Brush ($38.00) (New, Permanent)
- The Lock-It Setting Powder Brush was created after testing dozens of other loose powder brushes, in pursuit of the perfect tool to pair with Kat Von D’s groundbreaking Lock-It Setting Powder. Its distinctive silhouette features a perfectly rounded shape and long, tapered bristles—an artist’s secret to efficient-yet-seamless, all-over setting. The fluffy density optimizes the dispersion of loose powder across the face, so you get a soft, diffused veil of powder with one effortless, even application. Designed with superb-quality, its soft synthetic bristles are arranged in the ideal proportions to apply the finest loose powders—including the Lock-It Setting Powder—lightly and evenly to blur imperfections and smooth your skin’s texture. The sleek, stiletto handle was inspired by a witch’s broomstick, and its smooth, sturdy acrylic handles are weighted for an ergonomic grip and ultimate control.
Lock-It Precision Powder Brush ($32.00) (New, Permanent)
- Now introducing the Lock-It Precision Powder Brush, the first specialty tool for setting under eye concealer. An essential shape for everyone’s brush collection, this brush features an exclusive design for unprecedented control. The rounded silhouette and flat profile give you the precise angles and edges to focus product exactly where you want it, in areas other brushes can’t reach. Custom-shaped to fit perfectly into the under eye area, the Lock-It Precision Powder Brush features a unique density and shape that allows you to pack on loose powder, and also buff it off—two essential steps to a flawless, brightened under eye. Designed with high-quality, soft synthetic bristles, this brush is ideal for use with Lock-It Setting Powder to set under-eye concealer. It can also be paired with your favorite highlighter for precision strobing. The sleek, stiletto handle was inspired by a witch’s broomstick, with smooth, sturdy acrylic handles weighted for an ergonomic grip and ultimate control.
Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush ($34.00) (New, Permanent)
- This original, custom brush design features a sculpted shape that conforms to the unique curves and contours of your face. The brush’s perfectly symmetrical tapered bristles and consistent density allow you to reach every corner of the face, from every angle, for 360 degrees of precise, even blending. Designed for high-performance formulas, the Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush brings out the best in your foundation for optimal coverage, wear, and finish. Superb-quality synthetic bristles seamlessly blend foundation into skin for buildable, medium-to-full coverage. The sleek stiletto handle—inspired by a witch’s broomstick—provides an ergonomic grip for ultimate control and also doubles as a mixing tool.
Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush ($24.00) (New, Permanent)
- This original, custom brush design features a sculpted shape that conforms to the unique curves and contours of your face. Its smaller head size nestles perfectly into the under eye area, and also concentrates coverage over blemishes and spots on the face. Symmetrical tapered bristles and an all-over and consistent, medium density delivers 360 degrees of precise, even blending. Designed for long-wear, high-pigment formulas, such as Lock-It Concealer Créme, this brush optimizes the coverage, wear and finish of your concealer. Superb-quality synthetic bristles seamlessly blend concealer precisely where you want it, whether it’s under the eyes or elsewhere on the face. The sleek stiletto handle—inspired by a witch’s broomstick—provides an ergonomic grip for ultimate control and also doubles as a mixing tool.