Here are images and swatches of OPI’s Spotlight On Glitter Collection! This post shows the following shades, each with 2 coats applied:
- You Pink Too Much: I’m obsessed with this rosy glitter set in a shimmery base.
- Desperately Seeking Sequins: This prismatic glitter on a backdrop of shimmer is just what you’re looking for.
- Rose of Light: A million points of light radiate from this rosy gold and rainbow sparkle.
- I Reached My Gold!: The cache of gold confetti in this clear rainbow glitter is all yours!
- Chasing Rainbows: Your pursuit of gorgeous has won you this rainbow with pot-of-gold highlights.
- Blush Hour: Sorry, gotta blush… this super dense fuchsia glitter is way too charming.
Posted in Brands, Collections, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged 2014, All That Glitters, applied, Blush Hour, Chasing Rainbows, Collection, Desperately Seeking Sequins, I Reached My Goal, images, lacquer, nail, OPI, photos, pictures, polish, review, Rose Of Light, swatch, swatches, varnish, You Pink Too Much
Maybelline’s new Dream Wonder Powders are face powders said to have a smooth, flawless finish. This powder is available in 16 shades. This review depicts the shade Nude. Continue reading
Posted in A, Brands, Grades, Maybelline, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged A, applied, face, foundation, images, Maybelline, nude, photos, pictures, powder, review, setting, swatch, swatches
Here is a look at China Glaze’s City Flourish Collection for Spring 2014 nail polishes! The following colors are shown, each with 2 coats:
- Thistle Do Nicely: Electric pink neon crème
- Petal to the Metal: Warm pink coral crème
- Spring In My Step: Baby pink crème
- Strike A Rose: Watermelon shimmer
- Don’t Honk Your Thorn: Nude shimmer
- In a Lily Bit: Soft light violet crème
Posted in Brands, China Glaze, Collections, Swatches
Tagged 2014, applied, China Glaze, City Flourish, images, lacquer, nail, photos, pictures, polish, review, Spring, swatch, swatches, varnish
Maybelline’s new line of The Buffs Lip Colors includes 10 nude lipsticks, which have been added to the Color Sensational line. This review is for the shade Blushing Beige, which is a beige-peach nude. Continue reading
Posted in B, Brands, Grades, Maybelline, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged applied, B, Blushing Beige, images, lipstick, Maybelline, photos, pictures, review, swatch, swatches, The Buffs
DHC is a Japanese skincare company with beauty and skincare products readily available for purchase in the U.S. through its website. This review is for DHC’s Face Color Palettes, which are available in 4 shade duos: Pearly Pink, Glowing Rose, Radiant Ruby, Sunny Bronze. Continue reading
Posted in A, Brands, Grades, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged A, applied, blush, cheek, DHC, Face Color Palette, Glowing Rose, highlighter, images, Luminizer, Pearly Pink, photos, pictures, Radiant Ruby, review, Sunny Bronze, swatch, swatches