Sephora Colorful Eyeshadow in Nos. 34-45
Flash superior color, flawless wear, and long-lasting beauty with this striking eye shadow formula. The Color Eye Last complex means you can comfortably wear this shadow up to 10 gorgeous hours and the micronized pigments ensure an ultra smooth, blendable texture. The range of colors and finishes complement day and evening looks, from perfect mattes to pearlized shimmers, glitters, and a glossy mirror glow.
Sephora has released a new line of eye shadows in its Colorful Eyeshadow Collection. The collection includes 80 different shades in 4 finishes: matte, shimmer, glitter and mirror effect. The formula is said to be highly concentrated, containing up to 70% of pigments and shimmers to provide ultimate color intensity. These shadows are supposed to last 10 hours. They can also be placed in Sephora’s new palettes, which are offered with 3 pans or 6 pans.
I will be doing individual reviews for all of the new colors offered in the Colorful Eyeshadow Collection. I will also do a series of swatch posts for those interested in seeing just photographs and swatches of the colors. In this post, you can view photographs and swatches of eye shadows Nos. 34-45 in the following shades:
- No. 34 Red Wine: matte red wine
- No. 35 Hold Me Tight: metallic pinkish plum
- No. 36 Love Song: sparkling pink
- No. 37 Prom Queen: matte flashy pink
- No. 39 Cherry On Top: matte red
- No. 41 Sweet Candy: shimmering pink
- No. 42 Strawberry Macaroon: matte light pink
- No. 43 Smell Of Roses: light pink with irridescent glitter
- No. 44 Romantic Comedy: shimmering peach beige
- No. 45 Girl Talk: light rose with iridescent glitter