A mirrored compact packed with a dozen never-before-seen rose-hued neutrals, plus a double-ended brush and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler. Dare to get Naked all over again with Urban Decay’s latest shadow palette. Naked3 debuts 12 insanely beautiful rose-hued neutrals in an impressive range of shades—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with red microglitter—in ultrasmooth matte, pearl, and glimmering metallic finishes. Each shadow features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.
Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette includes 12 new eye shadow colors:
- Strange: Pale neutral pink matte-satin
- Dust: Pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
- Burnout: Light pinky-peach satin
- Limit: Light dusty rose matte
- Buzz: Metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Trick: Light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle
- Nooner: Medium pinky-brown matte
- Liar: Medium metallic mauve shimmer
- Factory: Pinky-brown satin
- Mugshot: Metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
- Darkside: Deep taupe-mauve satin
- Blackheart: Smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle
This post will be a full review for this palette, including swatches of all of the colors. If you’d like to see swatches of the Naked 3 palette compared to the Naked 2 and original Naked palettes, see this post or this video for live swatches.