OPI Euro Centrale Collection
Release Date: February 6, 2013
Price: $9.00 ($10.95 CAN)
Size: 0.5 fl oz
Classic meets contemporary with Euro Centrale by OPI for Spring/Summer 2013. Celebrating a region where history meets modern design, the collection’s twelve new nail lacquers offer a mixture of glamorous metallic hues; playful bright shades in periwinkle, aqua and pink; and creamy blues in indigo, midnight and aubergine.
Here is a look at OPI’s Euro Centrale nail polishes! The following colors are shown:
- Polka.com: Blue and violet are dancing partners in this glittery combo
- OPI…Eurso Euro: This deep blue cream is very continental
- Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN!: Thank goodness there are zero calories in this warm and yummy pink
- You’re Such a BudaPest: If I let you borrow this periwinkle-purple, will you go away?
- Can’t Find My Czechbook: I hope you take credit, because I must have this aqua
- My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!: Get the extinguisher…this fiery red is sizzling
- Hands Off My Kielbasa!: Get your own…this bronzy tan is all mine
- OY–Another Polish Joke!: So this shimmery-gold walks into a bar
- A Womans Prauge-ative: I’m changing this shimmery copper for…never mind
- Vant to Bite My Neck?: You know you want to…wear this deep eggplant
- I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw: Be seen in this deep midnight blue
- My Vampire is Buff: Creamy, pale and nude…just how I like my vampires
All colors have one (2) coats applied, unless otherwise noted.