Urban Decay Oz The Glinda Palette
Availability: ULTA, Sephora
One of two gorgeous limited-edition palettes inspired by the Disney movie “Oz the Great and Powerful.” Inspired by the Disney film’s theme of good witch vs. bad witch (and the good witch/bad witch dichotomy in all of us), Urban Decay created two collectible palettes loaded with beautiful, never-before-seen shades. Recreate Theodora’s captivating, edgy look with eight all new and exclusive eye shadows in six pans (this set includes two duo-shades that are split in half, with a different color on each side of the pan). Every shade features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.
Urban Decay has created two (2) limited edition palettes inspired by Disney’s Oz The Great And Powerful movie.
This review is for The Glinda Palette, which includes the following products and shades:
- Tornado: Vibrant deep purple shimmer
- Aura: Iridescent white with blue shift/Iridescent white with red shift
- Magic: Pinkish purple with a golden shimmer
- Illusion: Pale peach satin
- Oz: Gold with gold glitter/Silver with silver glitter
- South: Warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Light sheer nude
- Rockstar 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Deep eggplant (Travel-sized)
If you would like to see photos, swatches, and a full review of the TheodoraPalette, please see this post.