Urban Decay Wende’s Contraband Palette
Deal: Choose 1 of 3 Too Faced Born This Way Foundation deluxe samples with any $25 Sephora purchase. Use code: TOOFACED. Ends 7/30.
Disclosures: Affiliate Link
A travel-friendly palette featuring six eye shadow shades handpicked by Urban Decay’s Wende Zomnir. Urban Decay’s Chief Creative Officer and founding partner, Wende Zomnir, is always jet-setting around the globe. Inspired by her frequent trips, Urban Decay created this travel-friendly palette featuring all her favorite shades. Wende handpicked her top six go-to shades for a versatile selection that ranges from neutral to bright for maximum versatility—from Urban Decay’s iconic purple look to the classic smoky eye. There are even a few exclusive shades. As a bonus, the palette includes a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, Urban Decay’s bestselling black shade that complements every skintone and eye color.
Urban Decay’s new, limited-edition Wende’s Contraband Palette contains six eye shadows hand-picked by Wende Zomnir, as well as a travel-size 24/7 Gilde-On Eye Pencil. The following shades are swatched and reviewed, below:
- Trick: Light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle (Permanent)
- Smog: Deep coppery bronze shimmer (Permanent)
- Reign: Rich brown satin (Repromote)
- Deep End: Bright teal (Permanent)
- Flash: Bright iridescent purple (Permanent)
- Tornado: Vibrant deep purple shimmer (Repromote)
- Zero (24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil): Zealous black (Permanent)