A palette with 12 smoky neutral eye shades, a double-ended brush, and a detailed lookbook with four chic looks. Sweep on popular smoky eye looks with Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky. Packed with all the essentials needed to create the perfect neutral smoky eye, it offers an array of shades, a double-ended brush, and a detailed lookbook that breaks down four amazing ways to nail any smoky look. The eye shadow pans offer a smoky, transparent base, the magnetic closure on the case prevents shadow from spilling your bag, and the full-size mirror makes it easy to get a sultry look whenever the urge strikes.
With a dozen alluring, smoky neutrals, including nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives from past palettes, these shadows range from warm bronzes and dimensional grays to rich browns, gorgeous taupes, and a deep black. From mattes and satins to shades with sparkle, each shade in this palette features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, staying power, and blendability. The exclusive double-ended brush, with a tapered crease brush on one end and a smoky smudger brush on the other, makes application easy.
Urban Decay’s new Naked Smoky Palette contains 12 smoky neutral eye shadows, a double-ended brush, and a lookbook. Urban Decay says this palette contains all of the shades needed to create a neutral smoky eye with velvety and pigmented shades. Nine of the shades are new:
- High: Champagne shimmer micro-glitter (New)
- Dirtysweet: Medium bronze (New)
- Radar: Metallic brown shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter (Vice 2)
- Armor: Metallic dove grey with silver micro-glitter shimmer finish (Vice)
- Slanted: Light metallic gray (New)
- Dagger: Medium charcoal micro-shimmer (New)
- Black Market: Jet black satin (Vice)
- Smolder: Deep plum-taupe (New)
- Password: Cool taupe matte (New)
- Whiskey: Rich brown matte (New)
- Combust: Soft pink-taupe (New)
- Thirteen: Light beige satin (New)
- Dual-Ended Pencil/Crease Brush