This review is for Garnier’s new Skin Renew 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother, which is advertised to instantly blur signs of aging, including pores and fine lines. Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Garnier, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged 5 second blur, applied, blur, Garnier, images, matte, mattifier, mattify, photos, pictures, primer, review, Skin Renew 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother, swatch, swatches
Revlon’s ColorStay Concealer advertises a flawless finish and long-lasting coverage. This concealer is available in 6 shades. This review depicts the shade Light Medium. Continue reading
Posted in B, Brands, Grades, Reviews, Revlon, Swatches
Tagged applied, B, ColorStay, concealer, coverup, images, Light Medium, photos, pictures, review, Revlon, swatch, swatches
Here are images and swatches of OPI’s Spotlight On Glitter Collection! This post shows the following shades, each with 2 coats applied:
- You Pink Too Much: I’m obsessed with this rosy glitter set in a shimmery base.
- Desperately Seeking Sequins: This prismatic glitter on a backdrop of shimmer is just what you’re looking for.
- Rose of Light: A million points of light radiate from this rosy gold and rainbow sparkle.
- I Reached My Gold!: The cache of gold confetti in this clear rainbow glitter is all yours!
- Chasing Rainbows: Your pursuit of gorgeous has won you this rainbow with pot-of-gold highlights.
- Blush Hour: Sorry, gotta blush… this super dense fuchsia glitter is way too charming.
Posted in Brands, Collections, OPI, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged 2014, All That Glitters, applied, Blush Hour, Chasing Rainbows, Collection, Desperately Seeking Sequins, I Reached My Goal, images, lacquer, nail, OPI, photos, pictures, polish, review, Rose Of Light, swatch, swatches, varnish, You Pink Too Much
Maybelline’s new Dream Wonder Powders are face powders said to have a smooth, flawless finish. This powder is available in 16 shades. This review depicts the shade Nude. Continue reading
Posted in A, Brands, Grades, Maybelline, Reviews, Swatches
Tagged A, applied, face, foundation, images, Maybelline, nude, photos, pictures, powder, review, setting, swatch, swatches
Here is my unboxing and review of the beauty items found in 3 beauty boxes–one of which is new: VeganCut’s February Beauty Box, MeMeBox’s 4th edition box, and Wantable‘s March 2014 box. Plus, I’ll share a new clothing & accessories box called PopBasic. Come unbox with me! Continue reading
Posted in Brands, Features, MemeBox, Unboxings, Videos, Wantable
Tagged 2014, accessories, applied, beauty, clothing, Februrary, images, live, March, MeMeBox, monthly subscription, photos, pictures, PopBasic, real time, review, swatch, swatches, unboxing, VeganCuts, video, Wantable, YouTube